MENU

Renewal by Andersen

Customer Projects in Gage, Oklahoma

Window Projects Completed: 3

About Gage, Oklahoma

Gage is a town in Ellis County, Oklahoma, United States. The population was 442 at the 2010 census. Located in the central part of Ellis County on State Highway 46, thirteen miles north of Arnett, the county seat, and on Highway 15, twenty-one miles southwest of Woodward, Gage developed primarily because of transportation access. The military road from Fort Supply to Fort Elliott/Mobeetie, Texas, passed near the future town, and two miles to the northwest a stage stop existed at the confluence of Little Wolf and Wolf creeks. In 1887 the Southern Kansas Railway (later part of the Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railway) had constructed a line across northwestern Oklahoma from Kansas to the Texas Panhandle. A station called Gage, for a Chicago railroad financier, was established in July near Wolf Creek. Once the domain of various Plains Indian groups, by that time this region had become part of the Cherokee Outlet, opened to settlement by a land run in September 1893. Santa Fe railroad depot, Gage OK, 1906

Source: Wikipedia

Customers by State

Our Current Promotion